GOOD VIBES [Aubergine]
Cycling Socks – GOOD VIBES Aubergine
n a time when everything is going so fast and moments to enjoy free time are very few, we decided to launch a direct message: GOOD VIBES. If there are good vibes, everything is easier and more bearable. That’s why we are ending the world a positive message and we aim for a smile.
- If yours Pacific and Co socks destination are an EU-Country: our delivery takes between 3 and 5 days.
- If yours Pacific and Co socks destination are Non-EU-Country: The XPRESS delivery takes, 3-5 working days and our delivery STANDARD takes between 15-20 days.
- If yours Pacific and Co socks destination are Spain (mainland): our delivery takes between 2 and 3 working days. Please notice that our shipment company doesn’t make any deliveries during the weekend.
- If yours Pacific and Co socks destination are the Balearic Islands: our delivery takes between 5 and 7 days.
You can purchase yours Pacific and Co. socks by clicking on the “buy” button. Now you will have the opportunity to choose between two different payment methods: PayPal or Credit/Debit Card (Visa, MasterCard, etc.)
As soon as you have finished the purchase of yours Pacific and Co. socks, we’ll send you a confirmation email which includes all the details of your purchase and the tracking number. If you can’t find this email in your inbox, don’t forget to look in your spam-filter. If it’s still not there, please write us to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping cost for Spain is 3,5 € Free shipping in orders +35€
Shipping cost for Europe is 7,5 € Free shipping in orders +150€.
Rest of the World:
For orders until 0 – 95€ STANDARD Shipping Cost 13,95€ and XPRESS option Cost 29,95€
For orders until 95€ Shipping Cost 23€
We ship worldwide. Visit ‘Delivery Times’ for further information.
DETALLES Y MATERIALES
• Airflow Technology mesh designed for a maximum ventilation.
• Leg + welt height of closer to 7″
• Thick upper cuff for stability
• Airchband support offers mid-foot stability for a better fit. Prevents sliding moves during activity. Located in the arch of the foot, it also provides for venous return and recovery.