MUM EARTH SOCKS
SUSTAINABLE SOCKS – RECYLED POLYESTER
Caring for the planet is everyone’s responsibility. Consume local products, use public transport or non-polluting vehicle, generate minimal waste, use renewable energy, recycle … We must feel part of the change and proud of doing the right thing #ONEPLANETONELOVE
Design by Ales Div
Shipping cost for Europe is 7,5€ >> Free shipping in orders +150€.
Shipping cost for Spain is 3,5 € >> Free shipping in orders +35€
Shipping Cost for the Rest Of World >> STANDARD 13,95€ and EXPRESS option Cost 29,95€
For orders until 95€ Shipping Cost 23€
- If yours Pacific and Co socks destination are an EUROPE-Country: our delivery takes between 3 and 5 working days.
- If yours Pacific and Co socks destination are Non-Europe-Country: The EXPRESS delivery takes, 3-5 working days and our delivery STANDARD takes between 20-30 days.
- If yours Pacific and Co socks destination are Spain (mainland): our delivery takes between 2 and 3 working days. Please notice that our shipment company doesn’t make any deliveries during the weekend.
- If yours Pacific and Co socks destination are the Balearic Islands: our delivery takes between 5 and 7 days.
You can purchase yours Pacific and Co. socks by clicking on the “buy” button. Now you will have the opportunity to choose between two different payment methods: PayPal or Credit/Debit Card (Visa, MasterCard, etc.)
As soon as you have finished the purchase of yours Pacific and Co. socks, we’ll send you a confirmation email which includes all the details of your purchase and the tracking number. If you can’t find this email in your inbox, don’t forget to look in your spam-filter. If it’s still not there, please write us to email@example.com
We ship worldwide. Visit ‘Delivery Times’ for further information.
DETAILS AND MATERIALS
Made in Portugal with Recycled Polyester
• Airflow Technology mesh designed for a maximum ventilation.
• Leg + welt height of closer to 7″
• Thick upper cuff for stability
• Airchband support offers mid-foot stability for a better fit. Prevents sliding moves during activity. Located in the arch of the foot, it also provides for venous return and recovery.