Ride in Peace Sky Socks
We ride on two wheels to work, shopping, meetings, gym,… it is our best ally. Cars, however, are the enemy we have to live with. So we arm ourselves with patience and calm to enjoy our favorite transport. Blessed bicycle!
Designed in Barcelona – Made in Portugal – Shipping Worldwide
Shipping cost for Europe is 7,5€ >> Free shipping in orders +150€.
Shipping cost for Spain is 3,5 € >> Free shipping in orders +35€
Shipping Cost for the Rest Of World >> STANDARD 13,95€ and EXPRESS option Cost 29,95€
For orders until 95€ Shipping Cost 23€
- If yours Pacific and Co socks destination are an EUROPE-Country: our delivery takes between 3 and 5 working days.
- If yours Pacific and Co socks destination are Non-Europe-Country: The EXPRESS delivery takes, 3-5 working days and our delivery STANDARD takes between 20-30 days.
- If yours Pacific and Co socks destination are Spain (mainland): our delivery takes between 2 and 3 working days. Please notice that our shipment company doesn’t make any deliveries during the weekend.
- If yours Pacific and Co socks destination are the Balearic Islands: our delivery takes between 5 and 7 days.
You can purchase yours Pacific and Co. socks by clicking on the “buy” button. Now you will have the opportunity to choose between two different payment methods: PayPal or Credit/Debit Card (Visa, MasterCard, etc.)
As soon as you have finished the purchase of yours Pacific and Co. socks, we’ll send you a confirmation email which includes all the details of your purchase and the tracking number. If you can’t find this email in your inbox, don’t forget to look in your spam-filter. If it’s still not there, please write us to firstname.lastname@example.org
We ship worldwide. Visit ‘Delivery Times’ for further information.
DETAILS AND MATERIALS
• Airflow Technology mesh designed for a maximum ventilation.
• Leg + welt height of closer to 7″
• Thick upper cuff for stability
•Airchband support offers mid-foot stability for a better fit. Prevents sliding moves during activity. Located in the arch of the foot, it also provides for venous return and recovery.